The Perham Area Public Library was started in 1922 by the Womens Club of Perham. It opened to the public in the old City Hall with a mere handful of books.
The committee that worked on the plan consisted of Bernie Kemper, Superintendent Randolph, Dr. Juergens, Mrs. Casper Lotterer, Mrs. Harry Davis, Mrs. Ben Esser, Mrs. A. Schwarzrock, Flora McDonald, and Anne Pancratz.
In the late 1920s, whe...
January 15, 2015 - 8:47pm