Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Couple's death believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning

Email

A Bluffton couple died last weekend, in what appears to be a carbon monoxide poisoning accident.

The couple was apparently working on a vehicle in a machine shed when they were overcome by exhaust fumes.

"My feeling was that this was a tragic accident," said Otter Tail County Sherrif's Department Sergeant Al Frank.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement