Dilworth man loses two fingers to fireworks
VERGAS, Minn. – A Dilworth man lost two fingers in a fireworks accident Friday, according to a release from the Otter Tail County Sherriff’s Office.
Jason Holweger, 25, was reloading a two-inch wide cannon-style firework around 10:30 p.m. Friday night near Vergas. While he was lighting a fuse, it exploded in his hand. He lost two fingers on his right hand as a result of the explosion.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.