DL teacher injured: Close call with carbon monoxide
A rural Detroit Lakes resident was taken to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday morning.
According to Detroit Lakes Assistant Fire Chief Dave Baer, a woman later identified as Detroit Lakes High School vocal music teacher Kathy Larson was taken to the hospital after passing out from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.