Family pursues laws that could help prevent overdose deaths
FARGO – Today would have been Josh Nelson’s 22nd birthday.
Instead, it marks four weeks and three days since the 21-year-old was found unresponsive in the bathroom of a Fargo bar. Nelson was taken to the hospital, where doctors declared dead on July 26.
Although authorities are still waiting on final autopsy findings, preliminary toxicology reports confirmed what his family immediately suspected: Nelson overdosed on heroin.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.