Fire engulfs Deer Creek home
A home, garage and vehicle inside the garage were destroyed in a fire in Deer Creek late Thursday night.
The home’s 10 occupants were able to evacuate without any injuries.
The home, at 216 N. Clark Street, was owned by Raymond Rasmussen, age 70.
Authorities said the fire was believed to have originated from an ash tray near the exterior entrance to the home.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.