Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Frazee Fire causes roof damage

Email

A chimney fire spread to the roof of a home along Highway 36 near Frazee at 9:40 a.m. on Monday.

The owners, Edwin and Ardis Orman, had started a fire in their free-standing wood stove, said the Otter Tail County Sheriff’s Office.

Advertisement

Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading

Log in or activate your account if you are a current Perham Focus subscriber.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness