Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Grand Forks father bites into kid's Halloween candy, gets stuck by sewing needle

Email

GRAND FORKS -- Someone slipped a needle into a piece of Halloween candy given to a child Saturday in Grand Forks and later bitten into by the child's father, who was injured, police said Sunday.

Advertisement
Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current Perham Focus subscriber. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement