Grand Forks woman arrested after fire in bathroom at hotel
GRAND FORKS -- A Grand Forks woman was arrested Wednesday evening after a fire in a bathroom at the Budget Inn Express.
Grand Forks firefighters responded to a fire call about 6:15 p.m. Wednesday at 3400 Gateway Drive. When firefighters arrived, they found smoke coming from a large vent in the roof, officials said.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.