Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Man taken to hospital after Deer Creek house fire

Email News Alerts

A Deer Creek man was taken to Tri-County Hospital after a fire broke out in his home Friday evening along Highway 210.

Deer Creek and Henning fire departments responded to the home at 58926 Hwy. 210 at around 9 p.m., where an external wood stove caused fire to take over one side of the house, resulting in partial damage to the home, according to the Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office.

Advertisement

Jose Garcia was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness