No injuries in Detroit Lakes house fire
DETROIT LAKES -- No one was injured in a house fire in Detroit Lakes on Tuesday afternoon.
The fire at 1307 Summit Ave. was reported at 2:07 p.m.
According to the Detroit Lakes Police Department, It occurred when James David Gunthorpe, 46, was replacing a furnace for the landlord, Gary Eugene Doele, 56, who was also present during the installation.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.