Advertisement

Underwood home lost in fire

Email

A rural Underwood home burned to the ground last Wednesday evening.

No one was injured in the fire, which may have started around the home's heating unit, but officials deemed the house a complete loss.

According to a press release from the Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office, dispatch received a report of a house fire at 33567 255th Street at 7:30 a.m. on Feb. 13. The call came from a nearby resident; the homeowners were not home at the time the fire started.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness