Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
This house on 428th Avenue in rural Frazee sustained fire and smoke damage when blankets near an infrared space heater caught fire. Perham, Frazee and Vergas Fire Departments responded. Submitted photo

Update: Heater causes Frazee house fire

Email

Blankets too close to a space heater started a house fire in rural Frazee on Saturday night.

Fire crews from Perham, Vergas and Frazee responded when the call came in, just after 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, from a residence on 428th Avenue.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement