Xcel settles with family in south Fargo house explosion
FARGO -- Family members injured in a natural gas explosion that destroyed a south Fargo home last year have reached a settlement with Xcel Energy.
Luul Omar, who was severely burned in the Sept. 2, 2008, blast, said in her first interview since then that the settlement covers her, her four children and three of her siblings.
"We finish it already. We agree," she said.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.