Weekly police report - Oct. 19 edition
• False alarm; security was testing alarms and failed to notify dispatch.
• Perham resident reported theft of personal property.
• Responded to Perham address for 911 hangup call; all okay.
• Perham business reported motorcycle parked on private property.
• Adult male arrested and transported on Grant County warrant.
• Assisted New York Mills Police Department with suspicious activity.
• Issued voucher for lodging to transient.
• Two-vehicle crash on 2nd Ave SW/Main St; no injuries.
• Served Cancellation of Contract for Deed on behalf of City of Perham.
• Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application. Perham resident reported door had been kicked in on residence.
• Report of suspicious male asking people for money or transportation.
• Complainant reported window of camper broken.
• Party reported losing a wallet; called later indicating the wallet was found.
• Perham merchant reported theft of merchandise.
• Adult male arrested for Trespassing.
• Perham resident reported child custody exchange issues.
• Issued trespass warning on behalf of Perham merchant.
• Report of two males fighting; parties separated prior to arrival.
• Report of single vehicle property damage accident occurring the day before.
• Caller requested help locating Perham resident; all okay.
• Citation issued for No Minnesota DL, No Insurance; taken into custody on Wilkin Co. warrant.
• Report of people drinking on the public walkway; advised to dump beers and head inside.
• Provided traffic control for vehicle that had run out of gas.
• Assisted New York Mills Police Department with shoplifting incident.
• Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with recovering two stolen vehicles.