Weekly police report - Jan. 25 edition
• Responded to Perham address for 911 hangup call; all okay.
• Caller reported dog not being properly cared for.
• Perham merchant reported accidental gas drive-off; problems with credit card reader.
• Issued verbal warning for speed and obstructed plate.
• Caller reported finding wallet; will turn in to police department.
• Issued verbal warning for illegal tint.
• Citation issued for Possession of Small Amount of Marijuana.
• Observed person rummaging through private dumpster.
• Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with pursuit.
• Issued ordinance violation to Perham resident for Dog Running at Large.
• Caller reported seeing party jump of a train; unfounded.
• Responded to Perham address for verbal disturbance; all okay.
• Observed vehicle disabled; driver has help on the way.
• Citation issued for Driving After Revocation.
• Issued verbal warning for equipment malfunction.
• Issued verbal warning for wrong plates on vehicle.
• Citation issued for Speed and No Minnesota Driver's License.