Weekly police report - Feb. 1 edition
• Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
• Caller reported suspicious activity; unfounded.
• Report of railroad crossing malfunctioning; repair crew has been dispatched.
• Responded to Perham merchant for report of theft.
• Perham resident reported possible internet scam.
• Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with DWI arrest.
• Responded to Perham address for disturbance; all okay.
• Issued verbal warning for expired registration.
• Vehicle backing out of driveway crashed into unoccupied vehicle; no injuries.
• Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; transported for evaluation.
• Responded to Perham residence for domestic disturbance; parties were separated.
• Caller reported erratic driving conduct.
• Citation issued for No Proof of Insurance.
• Caller reported harassment; advised of restraining order process.
• Complainant reported an order of marijuana in apartment building.