The Minnesota State Fair and the Minnesota Farm Bureau have recognized 154 Minnesota farms as 2020 Century Farms.
Qualifying farms have been in continuous family ownership for at least 100 years and are 50 acres or more, according to a Minnesota State Fair news release. Century Farm families receive a commemorative sign as well as a certificate signed by Minnesota State Fair and Minnesota Farm Bureau presidents and Gov. Tim Walz.
Since the program began in 1976, more than 10,500 Minnesota farms have been recognized as Century Farms, according to the release.
The area 2020 Century Farms are:
- Erhard: Weiss Family Farm, 1898
Menahga: The Chester Tangen Farm, 1919
Park Rapids: Rixen, 1919
Pelican Rapids: Ruud, 1919
- Perham: Dan Bucholz Family Farm, 1919
- Perham: Steuber Family Farm, 1920
- Vining: Aune–Wallevand, 1899
- Wadena: Roger and Pamela Heiden, 1919