The Perham Area Chamber of Commerce is taking nominations to honor individuals in the Perham area for the Leadership, Hall of Fame, Volunteer and Humanitarian awards.
Nominations are being accepted until Jan. 31 for the following categories:
- Leadership: someone who has done an especially good job in leading the community on a project or an important issue.
- Hall of Fame: someone who deserves to be recognized for their work for the community over time, who would be considered an integral part of the community and highly involved in making Perham a better community.
- Volunteer: someone who volunteers their time to the serves of others.
- Humanitarian: someone who is devoted to improving the physical and/or emotional welfare of those in our community.
- Best in Business Award: a business or organization that continues to strive to remain competitive and innovative
- Small Town Spirit Award: to a business or organization that consistently exhibits outstanding customer services, support and community spirit.
Recipients will be chosen for the awards by the committee and the public is invited to a banquet honoring the recipients in April. The banquet will include a sit-down dinner ticket cost $30. Those who do not wish to attend the dinner doors will open to the public at 7:15 p.m. for free admission after the meal.
To nominate someone for one of these categories, or to register for the banquet, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-346-7710. For more information, visit perham.com/chamber-choice-awards.