United Way adds new board members
United Way of Otter Tail and Wadena Counties welcomed four new board members, according to a United Way news release:
- Pat Sjolie is Vice President of Ancillary Services at Perham Health and has been with the organization for 11 years. Prior to Perham Health, Sjolie was the Director of the Medical Laboratory Technician Program at M-State, Fergus Falls. She began her health care career at Lake Region Healthcare, Fergus Falls.
- Mike Rowe is the Superintendent and Community Education Director of Henning Public Schools. Before coming to Henning, Rowe worked for nine years at the ROCORI School District in Cold Spring. He was an elementary teacher, district instructional coach and head football coach.
- Sadie Christiansen is the Director of Human Resources at Tri-County Health Care in Wadena. Christiansen has been in the HR profession for 16 years, previously working for Glencoe Regional Health Services.
- Casey Ward is the Administrator of the Good Samaritan Society in Battle Lake. He previously worked as a nursing home administrator in International Falls with the Good Samaritan Society.
The current group of board members include:
- President: Jackie Hendrickson, StoneL, Fergus Falls
- President Elect: Carolyn Glesne, retired, Underwood
- Past President: Jeff Drake, Fergus Falls Public Schools
- Treasurer: Mick Siems, Mill Street Residence, Fergus Falls
- Secretary: Diane Thorson, retired, Henning
The members at large are:
- The Rev. Tom Peterson, Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Fergus Falls
- Gary Sellman, Mid-Central Federal Savings Bank, Wadena
- Jose Alba, Tri-County Healthcare, Wadena
- Diane Hanson, Bell Bank, Pelican Rapids
- JoAnn Thompson, Otter Tail Power Company
- Tim Kelly, St. William’s Living Center, Parkers Prairie
For more information, visit uwotw.org .