The 2021 Chamber Choice Awards banquet will be held on Thursday, April 8 at The Cactus. The social hour begins at 5:30 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m. with the program to follow at approximately 7:15 p.m.
Reservations are available from the Chamber of Commerce for $30 per person, which includes dinner and the ceremony. For tickets, contact the Chamber by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sandy at 218-346-7710 for reservations by March 31. You can also reserve a whole table.
Those who are unable to attend the meal are invited for the awards ceremony at approximately 7:15 p.m.
The 2021 honorees include:
The Starfish Project: Leadership Award
- Dennis Happel and Dr. Mike Hamann: Hall of Fame Awards
- Mary Nordbeck: Humanitarian Award
- Nick Theroux: Volunteer Award
- Steve’s Sanitation: Best in Business Award
- Central Market-Perham: Small Town Spirit Award
More information on the honorees will be released closer to April 8.