Perham Health awards scholarships
Perham Health is pleased to announce the recipients of its 2018 Healthcare Career Educational Scholarship. Each recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship to assist them in pursuing their degree in a healthcare related field. The scholarship pro...
Perham Health is pleased to announce the recipients of its 2018 Healthcare Career Educational Scholarship. Each recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship to assist them in pursuing their degree in a healthcare related field. The scholarship program is intended to encourage people to enter or advance themselves in a healthcare career, and is awarded to high school seniors or post-secondary students residing in the Perham Health service area.
Congratulations to this year's recipients:
• Kally Conlin - Perham High School. Conlin will attend MState - Detroit Lakes to pursue a radiologic technology degree. Her parents are Patrick and Jody Conlin.
• Brandy Hensch - New York Mills High School. Hensch plans to pursue health and science nursing at the University of Minnesota - Rochester. Her parents are Travis and Shana Hensch.
• Emily Martinson - Perham High School. Martinson will attend the University of Minnesota - Duluth in the biology program. Her parents are Brian and Jodi Martinson.
• Megan Tellinghuisen - Perham High School. Tellinghuisen plans to attend the University of North Dakota and study biomedical engineering. Her parents are Dale and LaDonna Tellinghuisen.
• Brooke Rehm - Rehm is currently enrolled at the University of North Dakota and studying pre-physical therapy. Her parents are Ron and Stacey Rehm.
In addition, the Sanford Health Network Scholarship which is funded in part by Sanford Health and by a network sponsoring facility, in this instance Perham Health, awards a $2,000 scholarship to provide financial support to someone who has decided to make healthcare their career. Perham Health is happy to announce Troy Diggins Jr. is the recipient of the Sanford Health Network Scholarship. Diggins is attending St. Olaf College where he is enrolled in the nursing program.