Following are the total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, as of Thursday, June 4:
- Becker: 43
- Clay (Moorhead): 441 (29 deaths)
- Clearwater: 3
- Hubbard: 3
- Mahnomen: 6 (1 death)
- Norman: 15
- Otter Tail: 73.
- Wadena: 10
Of the 73 cases in Otter Tail County, 62 no longer require isolation, according to the county.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.