Otter Tail reporting 8 COVID-19 cases
Otter Tail County has eight cases of COVID-19, according to the county-level map updated Saturday, April 25, on the Minnesota Department of Health website.
Those are the first two new cases reported since April 19. The first six area cases include:
- Otter Tail County's first confirmed case was reported March 29. That patient did have recent international travel, according to a county news release at the time.
- The county's second confirmed case was reported on April 5.
- One of the five cases was announced April 9 on the Minnesota Department of Health website. That same day, Shearer's Foods confirmed that an employee in its Perham manufacturing location had tested positive for COVID-19
The county's fourth confirmed case was reported Saturday, April 11, by the Minnesota Department of Health.
A fifth lab-confirmed case was reported Friday, April 17.
A sixth case was noted Sunday, April 19, on the Minnesota Department of Health website .
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- School and child care hotline: 651-297-1304 or 800-657-3504
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.