- 5:02 p.m.: Issued verbal warning for speed and no headlights.
- 5:32 p.m.: Issued verbal warning for no headlights.
- 6:24 p.m.: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; transported for evaluation.
- 11:07 a.m.: Perham resident reported vehicle parked blocking driveway; vehicle was moved upon request.
- 12:05 p.m.: Report of vehicle striking front of Perham business causing damage.
- 2:33 p.m.: Citation issued for Park/Obstruct Physically Disabled Parking Spot.
- 6:29 p.m.: Assisted ICE in warrant service.
- 12:33 a.m.: Issued verbal warning for equipment violation.
- 1:04 p.m.: Subject of warrant was not located.
- 4:18 p.m.: Citation issued for misdemeanor theft.
- 4:43 p.m.: Adult male arrested on Mahnomen County warrant.
- 5:08 p.m.: Perham resident reported possible burglary of residence.
- 3:38 p.m.: Transported dog at large to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 3:52 p.m.: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 10:11 p.m.: Caller reported suspicious activity near railroad tracks; unable to locate.
- 2:43 p.m.: Perham business reported pile of personal belongings left near private dumpster.
- 7:23 p.m.: Reported of a pickup in the ditch; all OK.
- 6:53 a.m.: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 1:39 p.m.: Assisted Perham resident with property exchange.
- 7:08 p.m.: Caller reported vehicle swerving across center line; all OK.
- 9 p.m.: Caller reported possible suicidal female; made contact and all OK.
- 11:10 p.m.: Complainant believes a dog was scratching at the door; unable to locate.
- 4:51 a.m.: Adult male arrested for fourth degree DWI.
- 7:54 a.m.: Report of disable vehicle being road hazard; vehicle has been moved.
- 8:36 a.m.: Vehicle towed.
- 9:22 p.m.: Caller reported possible Order For Protection (OFP) violation.