Crime and Courts
Police report: Man arrested, accused of assault by strangulation
- 12:18 a.m.: Civil dispute, referred to appropriate agency.
- 11:18 a.m.: Complaint of Perham residents using private dumpster.
- 4:14 p.m.: Adult male arrested on Otter Tail County body only warrant.
- 4:39 p.m.: Report of possible fraudulent check.
- 10:25 a.m.: Juvenile (confidential).
- 10:29 a.m.: Juvenile (confidential).
- 1:50 p.m.: Two-vehicle crash at Southwest Third Street/Southwest Second Avenue; no injuries.
- 6:54 a.m.: Responded to Perham address for 911 hangup calls; all OK.
- 12:06 a.m.: Adult male arrested for Domestic Assault by Strangulation.
- 2:41 p.m.: Perham resident reported vandalism to private property.
- 8:29 p.m.: Two-vehicle crash at Southwest Fifth Street/Southwest Fourth Avenue; no injuries.
- 10:39 p.m.: Issued verbal warning for headlight out.
- 1:32 a.m.: Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.