- 1:59 a.m.: Responded to Perham business for report of a fight; parties were separated.
- 7:04 a.m.: Responded to Perham address for 911 hangup calls; all OK.
- 11:25 a.m.: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 5:55 p.m.: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 5:49 a.m.: Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; all OK.
- 10:33 a.m.: Citation issued for speed.
- 10:55 a.m.: Two-vehicle crash at Southeast Second Street/Southeast Second Avenue; no injuries.
- 3:55 p.m.: Perham resident reported theft of personal property.
- 8:45 p.m.: Caller reported intoxicated male on private property.
- 9:53 p.m.: Perham resident reported party pounding on door.
- 10:06 a.m.: Perham business reported theft of catalytic converter from business vehicle.
- 1:08 p.m.: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 2:49 p.m.: Assisted Perham resident with facilitating property exchange.
- 3:25 p.m.: Caller reported theft of catalytic converter from vehicle while parked in business parking area.