- 8:58 a.m.: Assist - Public: Report of railroad crossing arm damaged; contacted BNSF.
- 8:59 a.m.: Parking Complain: Issued parking ticket for blocking mailboxes.
- 12:02 p.m.: Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 12:54 p.m.: Attempt to Locate: Adult female arrested on Otter Tail County warrant.
- 3:50 p.m.: Disturbance: Responded to Perham address for disturbance; parties were separated.
- 8:08 p.m.: Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 8:22 p.m.: Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for equipment violation.
- 12:59 a.m.: Domestic - Verbal: Responded to Perham address for verbal domestic; parties were separated.
- 9:56 a.m.: Burglary Report: Perham resident reported garage break in.
- 12:53 p.m.: Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash at North First Avenue/East Main Street; no injuries.
- 8:01 a.m.: Vandalism: Report of vandalism to private property.
- 4:46 p.m.: Theft/Fraud: Perham merchant reported gas drive-off.
- 5:13 p.m.: Disturbance: Responded to Perham business for disturbance; all OK.
- 6:30 a.m.: Parking Complain: Complaint of vehicle parked too close to fire hydrant; made contact with registered owner.
- 8:49 a.m.: Accident - Property Damage: Report of hit and run in private parking lot.
- 2:15 p.m.: Assist - Public: Adult female reported an assault occurring in another city; referred to appropriate agency.
- 9:48 p.m.: Traffic - Ticket: Citation issued for Driving After Revocation.
- 9:30 a.m.: Lost & Found: Perham merchant reported personal property left behind; property secured at police department.
- 3:13 p.m.: Accident - Property Damage: Report of hit and run in private parking lot.