- 1:41 p.m.: Theft/Fraud: Perham resident reported theft of personal property.
- 3:13 p.m.: Domestic - Verbal: Responded to Perham address for report of verbal domestic; parties were separated.
- 5:07 p.m.: Civil Dispute: Perham resident reported child custody issues for documentation.
- 9:28 p.m.: 911 Hangup Calls: Responded to Perham residence for 911 hangup call; all OK.
- 8:55 a.m.: Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 8:56 a.m.: Business Check: Report of Executive Order violations.
- 9 a.m.: Business Check: Report of Executive Order violations.
- 3:03 p.m.: Driving Complaint: Received report of excessive commercial traffic on residential street.
- 6:55 p.m.: Theft/Fraud: Perham merchant reported theft of merchandise.
- 1:24 a.m.: Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported possible intruder; cleared and secured the residence.
- 4:21 p.m.: Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County with traffic stop.
- 5:12 p.m.: Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County with DANCO Violation.
- 10:08 a.m.: Littering/Illegal Dumping: Caller reported carpet and wood flooring dumped in alleyway.
- 11:47 a.m.: Accident - Property Damage: Single-vehicle accident at Northeast Second Avenue/Northeast Second Street; no injuries.
- 2:11 p.m.: Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash at Southeast Third Avenue/East Coney Street; no injuries.
- 4:09 p.m.: Driving Complaint: Caller reported vehicle driving at high rate of speed through residential neighborhood.
- 5:34 p.m.: Lost & Found: Laptop turned in to Police Department; contacted owner.
- 5:45 p.m.: Assist - Public: Assisted Perham resident with merchandise delivered to wrong address.
- 9:23 p.m.: Open Door/Window: Found open door at Perham business; cleared and secured building.
- 11:46 a.m.: Lost & Found: Owner of storage building reported unauthorized use of a storage unit.
- 12:14 p.m.: Driving Complaint: Perham resident reported three- and four-wheelers tearing up gravel near Northwest Eighth Avenue.
- 1:44 p.m.: Animal Call: Transported dog at large to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 11:58 a.m.: Disturbance: Perham resident requesting police remove people from house.
- 7:24 p.m.: Driving Complaint: Report of two trucks driving erratically; spoke to drivers.