- 11:43 a.m. Unlock: Perham business requested assistance with delivery truck unlock; successful.
- 3:31 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported suspicious activity; all OK.
- 9:18 a.m. Assist - Public: Responded to Perham address for domestic dispute; all OK.
- 10:48 a.m. Harassment/Stalking: Perham resident reported possible violation of OFP.
- 3:49 p.m. Disturbance\u0009: Responded to Perham address for domestic dispute; parties separated prior to arrival.
- 7:21 p.m. Traffic - Ticket: Citation issued for Driving After Suspension.
- 4:18 a.m. Fire-Alarm: Responded to Perham business for fire alarm; false alarm.
- 8:43 a.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham merchant reported theft of merchandise.
- 12:55 p.m. Child Custody Issues: Assisted Perham resident with child custody issue.
- 6:04 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported suspicious activity; all OK.
- 12:16 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported someone ringing doorbell numerous times; unable to locate anybody.
- 5:30 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 4:05 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash at Southwest Fifth Avenue and Southwest Third Street; no injuries.
- 6:38 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for improper turn.
- 9:00 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 10:02 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Caller requested being harassed via text messaging.
- 7:48 a.m. Animal Call: Caller requested welfare check on a dog outside; all OK.
- 9:12 a.m. Accident - Property Damage: Report of single-vehicle accident on Southeast Third Avenue; no injuries.
- 1:39 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for domestic disturbance; parties were separated.
- 11:40 p.m. Civil Dispute: Perham resident requested assistance with civil dispute; all OK.
- 6:27 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 5:22 p.m. Extra Patrol: Request for extra patrol overnight at Pioneer Grounds due to Sno-Cross Event.
- 11:12 a.m. Vandalism: Perham resident reported vandalism to private property.
- 12:54 p.m. Animal Call: Transported dog at large to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 5:38 p.m. Fire-Alarm: Responded to Perham apartment building for activated smoke alarm; burnt food in oven of main floor apartment.