- 12:27 a.m. Suicide - Attempt/Threat: Caller reported Perham resident threatening suicide.
- 2:29 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for passing on the right at 4-way intersection.
- 3:51 p.m. Disturbance: Report of hit and run accident; unfounded.
- 5:46 p.m. Traffic - Ticket: Citation issued for Driving After Revocation.
- 9:01 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: Responded to report of vehicle vs pedestrian accident.
- 11:17 a.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 1:53 p.m. Civil Dispute: Referred to appropriate agency.
- 3:27 p.m. Handgun Application: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 5:10 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Citation issued for Theft of Services.
- 5:13 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Citation issued for Theft of Services.
- 6:22 p.m. Assist - Public: Assisted Perham resident with possible violation of a protection order.
- 2:12 p.m. Handgun Application: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 9:59 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham resident for disturbance; all OK.
- 10:34 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham resident reported attempted theft of bicycle from private property.
- 10:53 a.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham resident reported theft of personal property.
- 6:06 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 1:25 p.m. Parking Complaint: Perham resident reported vehicle parking in alleyway blocking access to private residence.
- 3:44 p.m. Attempt to Locate - Warrant: Attempt warrant serve at Perham address; subject no longer resides at address.
- 7:56 p.m. Unlock: Unlock successful via Little Bear Towing.
- 5:35 a.m. Animal Call: Report of a llama on residential street; owner notified and llama retrieved.
- 11:01 a.m. Lost & Found: Caller reported finding property on city street.
- 11:17 a.m. Animal Call: Barking dog complaint; owner notified.
- 2:31 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Perham resident reported harassment via social media.
- 8:29 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham address for disturbance; all OK.
- 9:31 p.m. Nuisance: Barking dog complaint; parked in front of reported address and could not hear any barking.
- 1:37 a.m. Parking Complaint: Unauthorized vehicle parked in designated parking spot; unable to contact registered owner.
- 2:26 p.m. Lost & Found: Complainant lost lanyard with fob, car and apartment keys.
- 7:16 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham address for domestic disturbance; parties separated prior to arrival.
- 8:01 p.m. Nuisance: Report of excessively loud music; party turned music down.
- 10:48 p.m. Fire Call - Other: Report of a vehicle with smoke filled interior; Perham Fire extinguished the fire.