- 12:08 a.m. Nuisance: Responded to Perham address for nuisance; all okay.
- 11:41 a.m. Accident - Property Damage: 2-vehicle crash in private parking lot; no injuries.
- 3:15 p.m. Vandalism: Perham resident reported vandalism to private property.
- 11:45 p.m. Driving Complaint: Caller reported vehicle driving on the lawn of private property.
- 1:32 a.m. Domestic - Verbal: Responded to Perham residence for a domestic disturbance; all okay.
- 10:22 a.m. Animal Call: Caller reported an animal bite; cat will be observed.
- 12:26 p.m. Handgun Application: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 2:27 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham business reported gas drive-off.
- 4:01 p.m. Animal Call: Transported dog at large to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 11:29 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident.
- 10:48 a.m. Unlock: Vehicle successfully unlocked.
- 1:58 a.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all okay.
- 7:55 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for alarm; false alarm.
- 9:31 a.m. Animal Call: Received report of two dogs at large; owner retrieved dogs.
- 9:54 a.m. Littering/Illegal Dumping: Issued verbal warning for illegal dumping.
- 12:07 p.m. Animal Call: Caller reported two dogs at large on private property; gone on arrival.
- 1:40 p.m. Animal Call: Perham resident reported cat ran away.
- 2:49 p.m. Scam: Perham resident reported scam via telephone.
- 8:03 p.m. Driving Complaint: Caller reported vehicle driving erratically; all okay.