The Perham City Council will have a public hearing for the 2021 street and utility improvement project at 5:15 p.m. Feb. 10 at the Council Chamber of City Hall.
The council will consider making street and utility improvements at:
- First Avenue North from Main Street to Eighth Street Northeast;
- Fourth Street Southwest from Third Avenue to Sixth Avenue;
- Fifth Street Southwest from Third Avenue to Sixth Avenue;
- Fourth Avenue Southwest from Third Street to Sixth Street;
- and Fifth Avenue Southwest from Third Street to Sixth Street.
The council will also asses the benefited property for all or a portion of the cost of the improvements pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 429.
The estimated cost of the improvement is $3.9 million, according to a public notice posted at city offices. A reasonable estimate of the impact of the assessment will be available at the hearing.
Those who wish to be heard in reference to the proposed improvements will be heard at this meeting. The meeting is open, and the public is encouraged to attend.