Crime and fire report: Lead foot drivers given warnings
Monday, April 17
- 5:01 a.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 5:03 a.m., Report of possible intoxicated driver; unable to locate.
- 5:37 p.m., Resident reported possible debit card fraud.
- 8:29 p.m., Responded to a residence for suspicious activity; all was OK.
- 10:27 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for equipment violation and no driver's license in possession.
Tuesday, April 18
- 1:45 a.m., Issued verbal warning for equipment violation and expired temporary tag.
- 4:44 a.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 4:59 a.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 8:14 a.m., Perham property manager reported a non-resident using a garbage dumpster.
- 6 p.m., Two-vehicle crash in a private parking lot was reported; no injuries.
Wednesday, April 19
- 2:27 p.m., Handgun application processed.
- 11:10 p.m., Adult male was arrested on a Becker County warrant.
Thursday, April 20
- 7:13 a.m., Responded to a business for a burglary alarm; it was a false alarm.
- 9:55 a.m., Assisted a resident with a deceased dog.
- 3:21 p.m., Assisted Office of Refugee Resettlement with attempt to locate.
- 7:45 p.m., Two vehicle crash was reported in a private parking lot; no injuries.
Friday, April 21
- 1:46 a.m., Assisted Perham Fire Department on scene of power line tree fire.
- 1:01 p.m., Responded to a residence for a disturbance; all was OK.
- 6:18 p.m., Assisted a resident with documentation of child custody issue.
- 8:47 p.m., Assisted a resident with property exchange.
- 9:49 p.m., Referred caller to appropriate agency.
Saturday, April 22
- 8:37 a.m., Issued a verbal warning for a stop sign violation.
- 5:04 p.m., Adult female arrested on Otter Tail County probation violation.
Sunday, April 23
- 4:42 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 6:32 p.m., Unlock services unavailable; vehicle unlocked.
- 9:23 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.