Crime and fire report: Wallet was recovered in residential neighborhood, turned in to police
Perham police report: May 8-14
Monday, May 8
- 12:45 a.m., Issued a verbal warning for centerline violation.
- 1:40 p.m., Business reported a gas drive-off.
- 5:10 p.m., Business reported a party refused to leave private property; all was OK.
- 7:45 p.m., Resident reported theft of private property.
Tuesday, May 9
- 3:19 a.m., Resident reported a domestic assault.
- 8:45 a.m., Caller requested a welfare check on a resident; all was OK.
- 4:03 p.m., Two-vehicle crash in private parking lot; no injuries.
Wednesday, May 10
- 6:50 a.m., Responded to a business for a burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 9:35 a.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 1:31 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 9:08 p.m., Adult male was transported for a mental health evaluation.
Thursday, May 11
- 8:01 a.m., Processed a Minnesota Uniform Firearm application.
- 8:03 a.m., Processed a Minnesota Uniform Firearm application.
- 2:22 p.m., Resident reported bank fraud.
- 5:12 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 6:40 p.m., Issued verbal warning for a seat belt violation.
- 10:05 p.m., Responded to a residence for a disturbance; all was OK.
Friday, May 12
- 10:11 a.m., Attempt Otter Tail County warrant service on an adult male.
- 1:47 p.m., Processed a Minnesota Uniform Firearm application.
- 5:10 p.m., Documented a child custody issue.
- 8:29 p.m., Party turned in a wallet that was found in a residential neighborhood.
- 8:59 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for no headlights.
Saturday, May 13
- 5:51 a.m., Caller reported possible HRO violation.
- 9:45 a.m., Documented information for parolee.
- 2:28 p.m., Documented child custody issue.
- 11:02 p.m., Caller requested an extra patrol in a residential neighborhood.
Sunday, May 14
- 10:01 a.m., Responded to a residence for a verbal domestic; parties were separated.