Perham Crime and fire report: Sept. 5-11
Feral cats and theft reported in Perham
We are part of The Trust Project.
Monday, Sept. 5
- 9:40 a.m., Assisted a resident with a property exchange.
- 5:06 p.m., Referred a caller to an appropriate agency.
- 8:43 p.m., Assisted resident with a landlord/tenant issue.
Tuesday, Sept. 6
- 8:33 a.m., Responded to a panic alarm; false alarm due to construction.
- 3:41 p.m., Report on child custody issues.
- 3:45 p.m., Report of possible violation of harassment restraining order.
- 3:55 p.m., Responded to a juvenile call, which was determined to be confidential.
Wednesday, Sept. 7
- 12:16 a.m., Warning issued for driving without headlights.
- 11:33 a.m., Report of vehicle driving recklessly in private parking lot.
- 1:22 p.m., Processed a Minnesota uniform firearm application.
Thursday, Sept. 8
- 1:33 a.m., Suspicious activity reported; all was OK.
- 8:06 a.m., Caller reported hitting a sign in a construction zone; no injuries.
- 8:28 a.m., Received report of possible domestic assault.
- 12:20 p.m., Report of a scam via telephone.
- 1:18 p.m., Assisted Otter Tail County Probation with a probation violation.
- 4:10 p.m., Report of several feral cats in a residential neighborhood.
Friday, Sept. 9
- 10:01 a.m., Report of a kitten abandoned on a doorstep.
- 11:51 a.m., Report by a business of loss of commercial property.
- 1:23 p.m., Report of a bike being left on a residential property.
- 3:13 p.m., Request of a welfare check; all was OK.
Saturday, Sept. 10
- 1:32 p.m., Responded to a business for a burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 8:40 p.m., Report of possible violation of harassment restraining order.
- 10:09 p.m., Responded to Perham address for report of disturbance; all was OK.
Sunday, Sept. 11
- 1:38 a.m., Arrested an adult male for 3rd Degree DWI/REFUSAL, Driving after Suspension and 5th Degree Drugs.
- 6:12 p.m., Report of a theft of private property.
- 6:28 p.m., Report of a disturbance; all was OK.
- 6:41 p.m., Responded to a disturbance; issued a verbal trespass warning.
- 9:19 p.m., Report of suspicious activity; all was OK.
- 9:21 p.m., Verbal warning issued for not having operating headlights/plate lights.
Parents urged to make sure children are up to date on immunizations
These grants can be applied for through the new Child Care Capacity Grant Program.
A public hearing is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 12 prior to the adoption of the final levy.