Perham Police Blotter August 1-7
Loud party draws complaints, man bitten by stray cat and other reports from the Perham Police Department
We are part of The Trust Project.
Monday, Aug. 1
- 9:06 a.m., Welfare check was requested; all was OK.
- 6:35 p.m., Child custody issues were documented in regard to an exchange issue.
- 9:10 p.m., Door for a business was open after hours.
- 9:13 p.m., Disturbance reported at a residence; all was OK.
Tuesday, Aug. 2
- 10:48 a.m., Accident involving two vehicles was reported in a private parking lot; no injuries.
- 3:57 p.m., Complainant reported theft of personal property while at Perham business.
- 5:55 p.m., Caller reported three dogs at large; dogs were kenneled prior to arrival.
Wednesday, Aug. 3
- 5:24 a.m., Verbal warning was issued for driving without headlights.
- 5:41 a.m., Verbal warning was issued for no tail lights.
- 7:27 a.m., Responded to a Perham residence for disturbance; all was OK.
- 12:11 p.m., Accident involving two vehicles was reported in a private parking lot; no injuries.
- 12:17 p.m., Suspicious vehicle was reported; gone prior to the officer’s arrival.
- 1:28 p.m., Animal bite was reported by a man who was bitten by a stray cat.
- 5:22 p.m., Responded to a Perham residence for disturbance; all was OK.
Thursday, Aug. 4
- 2:36 a.m., Loud party complaint was taken. When the officer arrived, all was quiet.
- 12:20 p.m., Report of a dog being left unattended in a vehicle; gone prior to arrival.
- 12:24 p.m., Perham resident reported a bike was abandoned in a residential neighborhood.
- 5:06 p.m., Report of dogs barking non-stop; provided information of kennel and dog ordinances.
- 11:56 p.m., Verbal warning was issued for no trailer lights.
Friday, Aug. 5
- 10:53 a.m., Construction crew shorted an alarm button. It was canceled by the alarm company.
- 11:10 a.m., Caller reported a possible intoxicated driver; it was unfounded.
- 12:57 p.m., Verbal warning was issued for speed.
- 1:33 p.m., Perham property manager reported suspicious activity: all was OK.
- 2:32 p.m., Assisted Detroit Lakes Police Department with an attempt to locate a man.
- 10:26 p.m., Caller reported suspicious activity; a woman was arrested on an Otter Tail County warrant.
Saturday, Aug. 6
- 11:53 a.m., Assisted Minnesota State Patrol with a DUI arrest.
- 2:13 p.m., Man was arrested for a fifth degree domestic assault.
- 9:31 p.m., Report of a possible HRO violation.
Sunday, Aug. 7
- 7:30 a.m., Dog-at-large was transported to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 1:53 p.m., Responded to a Perham residence for disturbance; all was OK.
- 2:50 p.m., Caller requested a welfare check on a Perham resident; all was OK.
Parents urged to make sure children are up to date on immunizations
These grants can be applied for through the new Child Care Capacity Grant Program.
A public hearing is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 12 prior to the adoption of the final levy.