Perham Police crime and fire reports: May 16-22
Vehicle runs into business, driver collides with sidewalk cement barrier, and other recent reports from the Perham Police Department.
We are part of The Trust Project.
Monday, May 16
- 12:03 a.m., Suspicious activity; all OK.
- 12:37 a.m., Verbal warning issued for no tail lights.
- 10:06 a.m., Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 4:34 p.m., Business reported a vehicle ran into the building and caused property damage; no injuries.
- 10:10 p.m., Verbal warning issued for driving without headlights.
- 10:44 p.m., Verbal warning issued for tint percentage.
Tuesday, May 17
- 10:38 a.m., Assisted with a home visit at Wadena County Corrections.
- 6:40 p.m., Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 9:20 p.m., Resident reported lost personal property; property found.
Wednesday, May 18
- 8:08 a.m., Resident reported harassment via mobile device; issued verbal warning.
- 9:02 a.m., Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 11:22 a.m., Welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 4:29 p.m., Garbage from fallen cans blowing through a neighborhood; homeowner retrieved trash.
- 6:38 p.m., Responded to Perham residence for noise complaint; all OK.
- 11 p.m., Two-vehicle crash in private parking lot; no injuries.
- 11:47 p.m., Assisted resident with retrieving personal property.
Thursday, May 19
- 4:54 a.m., Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with 911 hangup call.
- 8:50 a.m., Burglary reported, canceled en route.
- 11:25 p.m., Assisted caller with child custody issue.
Friday, May 20
- 8:46 a.m., Ticket citation issued for driving after revocation.
- 9:12 a.m., Handgun application processed for Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 3:14 p.m., Report of vehicle driving erratically; issued verbal warning for driving conduct.
Saturday, May 21
- 6:04 p.m., Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.
Sunday, May 22
- 12:38 a.m., Responded to report of suspicious activity; all OK.
- 8:41 a.m., Driver collided with sidewalk cement barrier; no injuries.
- 11:07 a.m., Assisted Perham Ministerial Association with voucher distribution.
- 2:57 p.m., Resident reported vandalism to private property.
- 4:58 p.m., Found private property returned to resident.
- 5:38 p.m., Report of outdoor standalone mailbox at Post Office clogged.
- 10:29 p.m., Responded to residence for domestic disturbance.
Free land offered to bring at about 35 jobs to neighboring community
The smart students behind Perham's Knowledge Bowl are making a splash and hope to go to state this year.
The new board members were elected in the November 2022 election.