Student news: Area residents receive academic honors
The local students honored by their respective universities can be found below.
PERHAM — Several Perham area students were recently honored by their universities, including the following:
University of Minnesota Twin Cities Spring Dean's List
To qualify for the dean's list, a student must complete 12 or more letter-graded credits while attaining a 3.66 grade point average.
Local honorees include:
New York Mills
- Madalyn G. Erp, Junior, College of Liberal Arts
- Anthony H. Reese, Senior, Carlson School of Management
- Jace F. Kovash, Senior, Carlson School of Management
- Maddux A. Kovash, Junior, Carlson School of Management
- Lacy M. Richter, Senior, College of Educ/Human Development
- Eli P. Roe, Junior, Carlson School of Management
- Noah M. Rooney, Freshman, College of Educ/Human Development
- Aurora N. Sauer, Sophomore, College of Biological Sciences
Bethel University Dean's List
The dean's list at Bethel University honors students who achieve an outstanding scholastic record during a semester with a grade point average of 3.6 or greater.
Elayna Kawlewski has been named to the university dean's list for academic excellence for the spring 2022 semester. She is the daughter of Mike and Naomi Kawlewski, Perham.