Perham police report: 2 non-homicide death investigations
- 9:09 a.m.: Assist - Public: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 1:35 p.m.: Parking Complaint: Report of an RV parked on city street; owner will have it moved.
- 4:35 p.m.: Disturbance: Responded to Perham business for disturbance; all OK.
- 7:23 a.m.: Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for alarm; false alarm.
- 3:22 p.m.: Assist - Public: Ran preliminary breath test for ignition lock failure; party blew .000.
- 4:35 p.m.: Parking Complaint: Issued 24-hour tow tag on vehicle parked on Southeast Sixth Avenue.
- 9:14 p.m.: Assist - Public: Referred caller to appropriate agency.
- 10:12 a.m.: OFP Violation: Perham resident reported possible order for protection violation.
- 11:29 a.m.: Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for domestic disturbance; parties were separated.
- 6:32 p.m.: Lost & Found: Complainant turned in license plate; plate returned to owner.
- 9:01 p.m.: Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 7:11 a.m.: Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for stop sign violation.
- 8:50 a.m.: DANCO Violation: Perham resident reported possible Domestic Abuse No Contact Order violation.
- 8:14 p.m.: Suspicious Activity: Caller reported suspicious activity; two adult males arrested on outstanding warrants.
- 7:53 a.m.: Suspicious Activity: Caller reported suspicious person; unable to locate.
- 8:04 a.m.: Check - NSF: Perham business reported receiving several checks written on a closed account.
- 8:55 a.m.: Burglary Report: Report of private shed broken into.
- 1:33 p.m.: Suspicious Activity: Caller reported suspicious activity; all OK.
- 3:28 p.m.: Parking Complaint: Caller reported vehicle parked in closed park; all OK.
- 9:21 p.m.: Vandalism: Perham resident reported vandalism to private property.
- 12:32 a.m.: Open Door/Window: Report of open door of Perham business; cleared and secured building.
- 11:48 a.m.: Death Investigation: Non-homicide death investigation.
- 5:50 p.m.: Death Investigation: Non-homicide death investigation.
- 10:30 a.m.: Assistance: Assisted Becker County Sheriff's Office with attempt to locate.
- 10:37 a.m.: Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 3:39 p.m.: Harassment/Stalking: Perham resident reported harassment by neighbor.
- 5:26 p.m.: Nuisance: Responded to Perham address for noise complaint.