Perham Police reports: November 1-7
Perham Police reports for the week of Nov. 1-7.
- 12:05 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare on Perham resident; all okay.
- 4:16 p.m. Burglary Report: Perham resident reported burglary.
- 5:14 p.m. Vandalism: Caller reported vandalism to personal property in another jurisdiction; referred to appropriate agency.
- 6:18 p.m. Animal Call: Transported cat at large to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 8:10 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham residence for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 11:11 a.m. Traffic - Ticket: Citation issued for speed.
- 12:25 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for disturbance; all okay.
- 2:34 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Perham resident reported harassment via social media.
- 12:14 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Caller reported suspicious activity; all okay.
- 8:36 a.m. Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash at construction site on Fox Street; no injuries.
- 10:20 a.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 10:25 a.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 7:54 p.m. Assist - Public: Caller reported malfunction at ATM machine.
- 5:37 a.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare on Perham resident; all okay.
- 8:15 a.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 1:15 p.m. Drunk: Perham business requested assistance removing intoxicated adult male.
- 2:09 p.m. Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County Child Protection.
- 5:45 p.m. Unlock: Unlock services unavailable; vehicle unlock successful.
- 10:22 p.m. Driving Complaint: Complainant reported vehicle driving over fog line and onto shoulder.
- 4:06 p.m. Lost & Found: Retrieved personal items abandoned outside of Perham business.
- 8:33 p.m. Civil Dispute: Perham resident reported issues with neighbor; advised to stay separated.
- 8:55 a.m. Parking Complaint: Responded to Perham residence for heated parking dispute between neighbors.
Mike Clemens, a farmer from Wimbledon, North Dakota, was literally (and figuratively) “blown away,” when his equipment shed collapsed under a snow load.
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission to require environmental impact statement on Summit Carbon pipeline
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission met on Jan. 5, 2023, to consider the application for Summit Carbon Solutions.