Police report: April 26-May 2
Perham Police report: April 26-May 2
- 12:27 a.m. Suicide - Attempt/Threat: Caller reported Perham resident threatening suicide.
- 2:29 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for passing on the right at 4-way intersection.
- 3:51 p.m. Disturbance: Report of hit and run accident; unfounded.
- 5:46 p.m. Traffic - Ticket: Citation issued for Driving After Revocation.
- 9:01 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: Responded to report of vehicle vs pedestrian accident.
- 11:17 a.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 1:53 p.m. Civil Dispute: Referred to appropriate agency.
- 3:27 p.m. Handgun Application: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 5:10 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Citation issued for Theft of Services.
- 5:13 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Citation issued for Theft of Services.
- 6:22 p.m. Assist - Public: Assisted Perham resident with possible violation of a protection order.
- 2:12 p.m. Handgun Application: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 9:59 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham resident for disturbance; all OK.
- 10:34 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham resident reported attempted theft of bicycle from private property.
- 10:53 a.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham resident reported theft of personal property.
- 6:06 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 1:25 p.m. Parking Complaint: Perham resident reported vehicle parking in alleyway blocking access to private residence.
- 3:44 p.m. Attempt to Locate - Warrant: Attempt warrant serve at Perham address; subject no longer resides at address.
- 7:56 p.m. Unlock: Unlock successful via Little Bear Towing.
- 5:35 a.m. Animal Call: Report of a llama on residential street; owner notified and llama retrieved.
- 11:01 a.m. Lost & Found: Caller reported finding property on city street.
- 11:17 a.m. Animal Call: Barking dog complaint; owner notified.
- 2:31 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Perham resident reported harassment via social media.
- 8:29 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham address for disturbance; all OK.
- 9:31 p.m. Nuisance: Barking dog complaint; parked in front of reported address and could not hear any barking.
- 1:37 a.m. Parking Complaint: Unauthorized vehicle parked in designated parking spot; unable to contact registered owner.
- 2:26 p.m. Lost & Found: Complainant lost lanyard with fob, car and apartment keys.
- 7:16 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham address for domestic disturbance; parties separated prior to arrival.
- 8:01 p.m. Nuisance: Report of excessively loud music; party turned music down.
- 10:48 p.m. Fire Call - Other: Report of a vehicle with smoke filled interior; Perham Fire extinguished the fire.
Mike Clemens, a farmer from Wimbledon, North Dakota, was literally (and figuratively) “blown away,” when his equipment shed collapsed under a snow load.
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission to require environmental impact statement on Summit Carbon pipeline
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission met on Jan. 5, 2023, to consider the application for Summit Carbon Solutions.