Police report: August 23-29
Perham Police report: Aug. 23-29
- 6:54 p.m. Animal Call: Dispatched injured deer in residential neighborhood.
- 10:01 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported suspicious activity; all OK.
- 11:51 p.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for alarm; false alarm.
- 7:47 a.m. Assist - Public: Assisted party with disabled vehicle.
- 1:45 p.m. Child Abuse/Neglect: Referred caller to appropriate agency.
- 4:03 p.m. Handgun Application: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 6:28 p.m. Animal Call: Transported dog at large to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 7:16 p.m. Assist - Public: Assisted Perham residents with property exchange.
- 10:28 p.m. Animal Call: Report of cat at large at Perham business; unable to capture.
- 12:10 a.m. Burglary in Progress: Adult male arrested for 1st Degree Burglary, 2nd Degree Assault and 3rd Degree Criminal Damage to Property.
- 11:12 a.m. Trespassing: Assisted Perham business removing adult male.
- 1:25 p.m. Assist - Public: Referred caller to appropriate agency.
- 7:33 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 12:41 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Issued verbal warning for curfew violation.
- 2:26 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: 2 vehicle crash at E Coney St/SE 3rd Ave; no injuries.
- 3:33 p.m. 911 Hang Up Call: Responded to Perham business for 911 hang up call; all OK.
- 6:26 p.m. Assist - Public: Assisted driver with vehicle alarm malfunction.
- 10:44 p.m. Nuisance: Responded to Perham address for noise complaint.
- 8:28 a.m. 911 Hang Up Call: Responded to Perham business for 911 hang up call; all OK.
- 9:48 a.m. Animal Call: Perham resident reported female gray cat ran away.
- 1:54 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported suspicious activity; all OK.
- 5:18 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 9:06 p.m. Animal Call: Responded to Perham address for barking dog complaint.
Mike Clemens, a farmer from Wimbledon, North Dakota, was literally (and figuratively) “blown away,” when his equipment shed collapsed under a snow load.
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission to require environmental impact statement on Summit Carbon pipeline
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission met on Jan. 5, 2023, to consider the application for Summit Carbon Solutions.
Qualified Minnesota farmers will receive dollar-for-dollar matching money to purchase farmland.
Wanda Patsche, new Farm Camp director, has farmed with her husband near I-90 in southern Minnesota since the 1970s and shares her passion for farming on her blog.