Police report: March 1-7
Perham Police report: March 1-7
- 12:38 a.m. Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with welfare check.
- 12: 12 p.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for burglar alarm; building cleared and secured.
- 11:23 a.m. Trespassing: Perham merchant reported trespassing on private property.
- 7:54 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Caller reported harassment during child custody exchange; all okay.
- 7:40 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported suspicious activity; all okay.
- 1:36 p.m. Assist - Public: Referred caller to appropriate agency.
- 4:06 p.m. Scam: Perham resident reported possible telephone scam.
- 6:43 p.m. Driving Complaint: Caller reported dark pickup truck driving recklessly on residential street.
- 7:50 p.m. Animal Call: Perham resident reported dog at large; owner retrieved animal.
- 11:11 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all okay.
- 10:53 a.m. Domestic Assault: Adult male arrested for 5th Degree Domestic Assault.
- 12:18 p.m. Animal Call: Perham resident reported black mini schnauzer ran away.
- 1:47 a.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 9:19 a.m. Assistance: Assisted Perham Area EMS.
- 4:34 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham merchant reported gas drive-off.
- 5:10 p.m. Unlock: Vehicle unlock services unavailable; unlock completed.
5:44 p.m. HRO Violation: Perham resident reported possible violation of Harassment Restraining Order.
- 10:16 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for domestic disturbance; parties were separated.
- 7:30 a.m. Vandalism: Caller reported vandalism to private property.
- 3:48 p.m. Warrant: Adult male arrested on Otter Tail County warrant.
- 6:59 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham resident reported theft of private property.
- 11:51 p.m. Driving Complaint: Caller reported trucks racing in residential neighborhood.
Mike Clemens, a farmer from Wimbledon, North Dakota, was literally (and figuratively) “blown away,” when his equipment shed collapsed under a snow load.
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission to require environmental impact statement on Summit Carbon pipeline
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission met on Jan. 5, 2023, to consider the application for Summit Carbon Solutions.