Police report: March 8-14
Perham Police report: March 8-14
- 2:05 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Caller reported possibly intoxicated adult male in residential neighborhood; all OK.
- 2:40 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 7:06 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for disturbance; parties were separated.
- 11 a.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham business reported theft of property.
- 5:09 p.m. Animal Call: Caller reported an injured owl unable to fly; referred to appropriate agency.
- 9:35 p.m. Vandalism: Perham resident reported vandalism to private property.
- 8:22 a.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham merchant reported gas drive-off.
- 11:33 a.m. Drunk: Adult male transported for evaluation.
- 1:45 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham resident reported theft of personal property.
- 1:55 a.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for disturbance; adult male transported for evaluation.
- 5:24 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham address for burglary alarm; false alarm.
- 10:34 a.m. Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County Probation with probation violation.
- 2:42 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: 2 vehicle crash in private parking lot; no injuries.
- 4:31 p.m. Assistance: Assisted at Perham Health.
- 7 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham Health for a disturbance; all OK.
- 7:07 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for disturbance; parties were separated.
- 7:40 p.m. Animal Bite: Caller reported dog bite.
- 9:02 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for loud exhaust and failure to use turn signals.
- 7:59 a.m. Child Custody Issues: Perham resident requested assistance with child custody issue.
- 10:36 a.m. Animal Bite: Referred to appropriate agency.
- 2:38 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: 2 vehicle crash at SE 3rd Ave/SE 5th St; no injuries.
- 2:57 p.m. Animal Call: Transported dog at large to Lakeland Vet Hospital.
- 4:35 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all okay.
- 4:46 p.m. Business Check: Perham merchant requested extra patrol due to vandalism to property.
- 4:52 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Perham merchant reported employee being harassed.
- 6:44 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
Mike Clemens, a farmer from Wimbledon, North Dakota, was literally (and figuratively) “blown away,” when his equipment shed collapsed under a snow load.
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission to require environmental impact statement on Summit Carbon pipeline
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission met on Jan. 5, 2023, to consider the application for Summit Carbon Solutions.
Qualified Minnesota farmers will receive dollar-for-dollar matching money to purchase farmland.
Wanda Patsche, new Farm Camp director, has farmed with her husband near I-90 in southern Minnesota since the 1970s and shares her passion for farming on her blog.