Police report: Nov. 23-29
- 4:54 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham address for motion alarm; false alarm.
- 8:07 a.m. Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash at First Avenue North and Fourth Street Northwest; no injuries
- 6:16 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Report of adult male acting suspicious; transported for evaluation.
- 2:21 p.m. Parking Complaint: Issued tow tag for vehicle parked on residential street for extended period of time.
- 5:06 p.m. Vandalism: Perham resident reported vandalism to private property.
- 7:54 a.m. Parking Complaint: Report of disabled vehicle parked on residential street for extended period of time.
- 9:36 a.m. Trespassing: Perham merchant reported observing foot tracks on private property.
- 11:12 a.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham merchant reported theft of private property.
- 3:21 p.m. Trespassing: Caller reported people going through dumpster on private property.
- 4:40 p.m. Open Door/Window: Observed overhead door at Perham business open; cleared and secured building.
- 10:45 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham address for disturbance; adult female arrested for Domestic Assault.
- 9:08 a.m. Child Custody Issues: Perham resident requested assistance with child custody dispute.
- 11:48 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported suspicious activity; extra patrol requested.
- 6:04 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham business for disturbance; issued verbal warning for disorderly conduct.
- 6:30 p.m. Welfare Check: Caller requested welfare check on Perham resident; all OK.
- 6:40 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Perham resident reported suspicious activity; extra patrol requested.
- 7:31 p.m. Assistance: Responded to Perham business for disturbance; provided scene security.
- 8:05 p.m. Assist - Public: Perham resident requesting assistance with unwanted party.
- 11:53 p.m. Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with disturbance call.
- 11:23 a.m. Assist - Public: Referred to appropriate agency.
- 11:48 a.m. Domestic Assault: Third-party report of domestic assault; unfounded.
- 1:23 p.m. Assist - Public: Assisted Perham resident with change of information form for DPS.
- 2:39 p.m. Theft/Fraud: Perham merchant reported fraud/theft.
- 8:42 p.m. Domestic - Verbal: Responded to Perham resident for verbal domestic; parties were separated.
- 12:10 p.m. Nuisance: Caller reported juveniles ringing doorbells and running; extra patrol requested.
- 9:29 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for equipment violation.