Police report: Sept. 7-13
- 8:29 a.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham address for disturbance; all OK.
- 2:28 a.m. Alarm - Burglary: Responded to Perham business for burglary alarm; building cleared and secured.
- 8:24 a.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for speed.
- 10:55 a.m. Abandoned Vehicle: Observed vehicle abandoned at residential intersection; vehicle moved off the road.
- 1:12 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for stop sign violation.
- 8:47 p.m. Assistance: Assisted Minnesota State Patrol with wrong way driver crash on Hwy 10.
- 2:46 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Caller reported possibly intoxicated adult male on private property.
- 2:28 p.m. Trespassing: Issued trespass warning to adult male on private property.
- 2:39 p.m. Fire Call - Other: Complainant reported fire possibly containing garbage.
- 4:20 p.m. Unlock: Unlock services unavailable; unlocked vehicle successfully.
- 8:06 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Perham resident reported harassment via social media.
- 8:28 p.m. Traffic - Warning: Issued verbal warning for no headlights.
- 8:40 p.m. Harassment/Stalking: Referred to appropriate agency.
- 9:45 p.m. Vandalism: Caller reported vandalism to private property.
- 5:29 p.m. Fire - Alarm: Responded to Perham residence for fire alarm; fire chief on scene.
- 3:52 p.m. Handgun Applications: Processed Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 4:33 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Responded to Perham residence for suspicious activity; all OK.
- 6:08 p.m. Suspicious Activity: Caller reported suspicious vehicle; unable to locate.
- 3:52 a.m. Assist - Public: Responded to Perham residence for disturbance; all OK.
- 6:48 p.m. Open Door/Window: Caller reported possible trespass on private property; property cleared and secured.
- 7:03 p.m. Suicide - Attempt: Perham resident transported for evaluation.
- 9:47 p.m. 911 Hangup Calls: Responded to Perham address for 911 hangup; all OK.
- 1:18 a.m. Warrant: Adult male arrested on Otter Tail County warrant.
- 9:13 a.m. Suicide - Attempt: Perham resident transported for evaluation.
- 12:19 p.m. Assist - Public: Civil dispute between landlord and tenant.
- 1:37 p.m. Lost & Found: Retrieve bicycle abandoned on private property.
- 5:33 p.m. Child Custody Issues: Assisted complainant with child custody issue.