Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, as of Wednesday, Jan. 20.
- Becker: 2,862, up 14 cases since Jan. 19 (39 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 6,536, up 7 cases since Jan. 19, including 1 additional death (81 deaths).
- Clearwater: 685, no new cases since Jan. 19 (14 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,489, up 1 case since Jan. 19 (38 deaths).
Mahnomen: 410, no new cases since Jan. 19 (7 deaths).
- Norman: 425, no new cases since Jan. 19 (8 deaths).
- Otter Tail: 4,579, up 8 cases since Jan. 19 (67 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,200, up 1 case since Jan. 19, including 1 additional death (17 deaths).
In Otter Tail County as of Jan. 20, there were 100 active cases with 4,479 cases no longer contagious, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
In Becker County as of Jan. 20, there were 80 active cases with 2,782 cases no longer contagious, according to Becker County Public Health.
In Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) as of Jan. 20, there were 220 active cases, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 20,696 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 181 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.