Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, from July 14 to July 20.
- Becker: 3,891, up 8 cases since July 14 (56 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 8,292, up 12 cases since July 14 (92 deaths).
Otter Tail: 5,891, up 9 cases since July 14 (86 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,976, up 2 cases since July 14 (41 deaths).
Norman: 550, up 2 cases since July 14 (9 deaths).
Mahnomen: 566, up 1 case since July 14 (9 deaths).
Clearwater: 891, up 1 case since July 14 (16 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,648, up 5 cases since July 14 (22 deaths).
Otter Tail County reported 7 active cases on July 14, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
Becker County reported 10 active cases, an increase of 4 active cases since July 14, with 3,881 cases no longer requiring isolation, according to Becker County Public Health.
Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) reported 30 active COVID-19 cases, an increase of 8 active cases since July 14, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 24,843 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 213 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.