Perham Police blotter: False burglary alarms set police in motion
Feb. 20-26 incident reports
Monday, Feb. 20
- 4:59 a.m.,Two-vehicle crash was reported at Fourth Street SE and First Avenue S.
- 7:50 a.m., Responded to a business for a burglary alarm; it was a false alarm.
- 10:24 a.m., Issued a 24-hour tow tag on Eighth Avenue SW.
- 5:08 p.m., Responded to a business for a burglary alarm; it was a false alarm.
Tuesday, Feb. 21
- 9:38 a.m., Assist — Public assisted Perham resident with property exchange.
- 4:22 p.m., Perham resident reported theft of personal property.
- 5:28 p.m., Assist — Public referred caller to appropriate agency.
- 8:19 p.m., Traffic — Verbal warning issued for driving with light bar and tint percentage.
Wednesday, Feb. 22
- 7:04 a.m., Responded to a business for a burglary alarm; it was a false alarm.
- 9:34 a.m., Perham resident requested assistance in locating a vulnerable adult.
- 3:19 p.m., Caller reported a possible order for protection violation.
- 5:05 p.m., Caller requested a welfare check on an adult female.
- 6:42 p.m., Unlocked a passenger vehicle because vehicle; unlock services were unavailable.
Thursday, Feb. 23
- 3:02 a.m., Report of a vehicle driving recklessly in a residential neighborhood. Vehicle was gone prior to arrival.
- 5:35 a.m., Assisted a person with transportation after the vehicle they were driving became disabled.
- 12:25 p.m., Multiple railroad crossings were malfunctioning; notified BNSF.
- 12:30 p.m., Issued written trespass warning on behalf of a business.
- 1:40 p.m., Processed a Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 1:46 p.m., Hit and run crash was reported in a private parking lot; no injuries.
- 6:08 p.m., Responded to a business for a burglary alarm; it was a false alarm.
- 8:43 p.m., Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with a civil commit arrest.
Friday, Feb. 24
- 3:44 p.m., Processed a Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
- 10:44 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for no tail lights and expired registration.
- 11:29 p.m., Two-vehicle crash was reported at Fifth Avenue SW and Sixth Street SW; no injuries were reported.
Sunday, Feb. 26
- 1:46 p.m., Two-vehicle crash was reported at Third Avenue SE and Coney Street E. No injuries were reported.